Young Artists' Summer Art Camps 2019
Columbia Art League (CAL) Camps are for kids and teens who just love art. CAL Camps provide quality art instruction that mixes technique and skill-building with opportunities for creative freedom and self-expression in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
CAL Camps are taught by experienced artist educators and teaching artists and supervised by Camp Coordinators and CAL’s Education Director. Art Camps take full advantage of CAL’s gallery of original works of art by local living artists and other cultural as well as natural resources in downtown Columbia.
Please send CAL campers with a packed lunch and snacks each day and have them dress for the mess!
Please contact CAL (email: Karen; phone: 573-443-8838) for information.
+ A few things to remember about Summer Camp at CAL:
- Camp begins at 9:00am and runs until 3:00pm.
- Camp is held at Calvary Episcopal Church at 123 S. 9th Street downtown Columbia. Summer campers are asked to enter through the back of the building, off of 8th & Locust. Pull in the driveway between Tiger Cleaners & Bank of America and you’ll have free parking while you drop off/pick up. Other doors to this building will be locked. Please plan to come in with your child to sign them in. Please park in the spaces on your right running parallel to the building. Do NOT park in or in front of the spaces marked “clergy parking”. If there are no spaces available, you may need to be prepared to park on the street. We realize parking is limited and we appreciate your cooperation and patience
- Please plan to come in with your child to sign them in or out.
- Students bring their own lunches, snacks and drinks daily. We do not allow sharing of food in order to keep our friends with allergies safe.
- Students may bring a refillable water bottle with them to camp.
- Dress for the mess!
- We may take walking field trips throughout the week, please wear appropriate shoes.
Thank you to our
Ages 5-8Prices $180-$200
Ages 9-12Prices $180-$200
Ages 13-16Prices $180-$200
At CAL, we know that creative expression can change lives. We also believe that art is for everyone, which is why we strive to engage under-served audiences and those with financial limitations. Your generous donation enables us to provide a full scholarship to a student with limited access to our programs.
This sponsorship covers all materials, tuition, and fees for one week of summer art camp of the student's choice.
We thank you for supporting creativity for all!