Young Artists' Summer Art Camps 2018
Columbia Art League (CAL) Camps are for kids and teens who just love art, whether it’s a favorite kind or trying something new. CAL Camps provide quality art instruction that mixes technique and skill-building with opportunities for creative freedom and self-expression in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
CAL Camps are taught by experienced artist educators and teaching artists and supervised by Camp Coordinators and CAL’s Education Director.Art Camps take full advantage of CAL’s gallery of original works of art by local living artists and other cultural as well as natural resources in downtown Columbia.
Please send CAL campers with a packed lunch and snacks each day and have them dress for the mess!
Please contact CAL (email: Karen; phone: 573-443-8838) for information.
At CAL, we know that creative expression can change lives. We also believe that art is for everyone, which is why we strive to engage under-served audiences and those with financial limitations. Your generous donation enables us to provide a full scholarship to a student with limited access to our programs.
This sponsorship covers all materials, tuition, and fees for one week of summer art camp of the student's choice.
We thank you for supporting creativity for all!
+ A few things to remember about Summer Camp at CAL:
- Camp begins at 9:00am and runs until 3:00pm.
- We're excited to announce our new venue on the beautiful Stephens College campus in the Davis Gallery, 1414 East Walnut Street.
- Please plan to come in with your child to sign them in or out.
- Students bring their own lunches, snacks and drinks daily. We do not allow sharing of food in order to keep our friends with allergies safe.
- Students may bring a refillable water bottle with them to camp.
- Dress for the mess!
- We may take walking field trips throughout the week, please wear appropriate shoes.